December 05, 2009

Let's play catch-up...

Folks, I left you on a sad note last I wrote and I do apologize. But as I'm sure you are aware, life just isn't all sunshine, roses, and unicorns. But wouldn't that be great if it were? I mean really, that would rock. My unicorn would be pure white with a pink tail and mane, and of course would have a garland of baby pink roses wrapped around her neck. Oh, and I of course would ride her with no saddle or bridle, she would simply read the subtle movements of my super long, very slim thighs. Oh, no wait, she would read my mind. That's better huh? Our minds would be linked together in some kind of other worldly, Rainbow Brite, virginal kind of way. But hey, like I said, no unicorns. And sometimes we get rain and poopy diapers instead of sunshine and roses. I'm just not perpetually happy all the time but I sure as heck do wish I were.

Just what in the world have we been up to anyway? Well, a whole lot of the same stuff we're always up to. I know, I know, you were expecting exotic travel, stories of hobknobbing with glamorous celebrities, and the spending of copious amounts of money on children's clothing weren't you. Okay, well, I have been up to a little bit of the latter, to my husband's irritation, but the kids sure are lookin' sharp this winter ;). So anyway, I'm just going to post some pics of things we've done lately and sort of leave it at that. Lame, I know. But I promise I'll dazzle you with some super witty and intelligent post at some point in the near future...

We went to Aspen Grove in the mountains where we played a lot of volleyball with the whole extended family, Princess nearly lost a hand to a hungry bear, and Young Man picked his nose and did sweet Kung Fu moves...a lot...


Oh and of course I ran around looking like Bigfoot in my enormous pink sweat shirt and absolutely no make-up, but was still lookin' cute just because of the cute vibes that ooze off of Princess onto whoever happens to be near her...

We've done a lot of playing...


We trick or treated and nearly died of body wide shock from all the sugar we ingested...

Princess suffered the dreaded stomach virus (and the rest of us too!)...

And the kids have become better friends nearly every.single.day.

So that's a little photo fun for ya! I hope you enjoyed it :).

P.S. The husband does exist, I promise! Unfortunately there just happened to be no pictures of him in the computer files I was accessing for this post. I was simply too lazy to go looking around for one with him in it.

Oh wait...here's one. He's holding Princess and her best buddy, cousin E :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...